OSA Fantasy football

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am only in one league this year, and it is over at ESPN. It was an auction draft which was interesting. I was able to stack my roster with pretty much all packers players. Most don't recommend it, but it is the Packers....(they averaged 46 points a game last year and Rodgers likes to spread the ball around). Even though the Packers lost I had the highest scoring fantasy team(in my league) last week. My only bad pick was starting Jermichael Finley over Vernon Davis(which would have given me 10-15 more points).

The German

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am only in one league this year, and it is over at ESPN. It was an auction draft which was interesting. I was able to stack my roster with pretty much all packers players. Most don't recommend it, but it is the Packers....(they averaged 46 points a game last year and Rodgers likes to spread the ball around). Even though the Packers lost I had the highest scoring fantasy team(in my league) last week. My only bad pick was starting Jermichael Finley over Vernon Davis(which would have given me 10-15 more points).

Talk about having nothing at all to do with this thread.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom