OSA Member's Good Deed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Incrediblerod

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hats off to Ballisticbiker.

My father in law recently fell on hard times and had to move back to Oklahoma to basically start over. He is an avid gun collecter, shooter and reloader. He had to sell some guns to raise funds to move here from Vegas. Years ago his house was robbed and most of his guns were stolen. Among them was a TC Hawken.
A few days ago, Ballisticbiker and I, along with my father in law, were looking at some rifles for sale. The one that caught the eye of my father in law was a TC Hawken. He has no extra cash and only talked about the one he used to have.
Two days later, Ballisticbiker showed up with the rifle. He bought the rifle and made a very fair trade with my father in law for some ammo.

Thanks for making an old man down on his luck happy.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aww, shucks. :teehee: T'wernt nuttin'...
*blushes & kicks ground*

Yeah, it ain't like he got off Scott-Free...like you said, it was a fair trade. It's all good, man.
I'm happy to see him happy. :cool:

Thanks for the props, dude. :o

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love this bar...

OSA is chock fill of great people who will go above and beyond to help others out. Really great community of folks here and I'm thankful to be associated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom