OSA swap meet HEADCOUNT - OKC Area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Okay so I finally talked to the Stephen Todd the owner of Snake Creek in Beggs. I proposed the idea of a swap meet and he's all-in. Since they are an FFL they may require each attendee to sign a waiver releasing them of any liability of any gun sales that might take place; treat it just like a gun show. He want's an email from me explaining the member's swap meet intent and try to schedule someting in September or October.
They also partner with Silver Leaf Shooting Sports in Guthrie and he feels that Zack would allow a similar venue there.
Email sent to Stephen yesterday. More to follow.

Saturdays preferred! Snake Creek is a nice place. I've been out there twice. Not September 24th would be nice too. It would be great to get out and meet some OSA members again. I haven't been social much in a long time outside work and church.

Boaty

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To avoid confusion, lets keep this thread on MUSTANG LOCATION. Sunday’s is best option for property owner as other businesses next door closed that day. If you can attend that day, great, if not, maybe we’ll see you next time. Or maybe you can organize your own event that accommodates your schedule.

Latest posts

Top Bottom