OSU Fraternity Dead Steer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, like everyone has said above me, It’s disgusting and an act of animal cruelty. I hope they find the ones involved and prosecute them to the fullest.
I am just guessing...but i would guess that was a cow that didn't survive having a cesarean section birth,probably setting outside some veterinarian place waiting for the knacker man to pick her up. And they thought wow!!!! Lets pull a prank with that dead cow..... like i said idk but anyway?

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am just guessing...but i would guess that was a cow that didn't survive having a cesarean section birth,probably setting outside some veterinarian place waiting for the knacker man to pick her up. And they thought wow!!!! Lets pull a prank with that dead cow..... like i said idk but anyway?
That’s true. Admittedly I like jumping to the most drastic and dramatic conclusion which would be they killed it and move it there. This is why I should never serve on a jury 😬

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I didn't see the pic that showed the cut. Which way was it running?? And was it on the side or down the middle?

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No wonder you fit in so well here. 😐😁😂
See!? I told you I wasn’t a misfit

heath ledger batman GIF

Latest posts

Top Bottom