OSU Fraternity Dead Steer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife had c-sections.

Michael Biehn Wtf GIF by GritTV
Yeah ... It's a little bit different for cattle than it is for people. 😂😂😂 I wouldn't want to be a cow that needs one. 🤔🤔

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. It's an extremely interesting career.
I saw him pull (cut apart from the inside) a calf with 2 heads 2 rear ends and 1 middle body...and 8 legs.
He laid it out on the ground as it was before he separated it and took a picture. I'll have to see if I can get that picture.

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I saw him pull (cut apart from the inside) a calf with 2 heads to rear ends and 1 middle body...and 8 legs.
He laid it out on the flow as it was before he separated it and took a picture. I'll have to see if I can get that picture.

Oh man!! That would be TOO COOL!! The only 2-headed calf I ever saw was normal except for the 3 eyes ... And a nose and working mouth on the side of her head. She could nurse with either mouth and could see out of all 3 eyes. Only lived a couple of months but still ... Mother Nature is a FREAK!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh man!! That would be TOO COOL!! The only 2-headed calf I ever saw was normal except for the 3 eyes ... And a nose and working mouth on the side of her head. She could nurse with either mouth and could see out of all 3 eyes. Only lived a couple of months but still ... Mother Nature is a FREAK!
I helped him with a C section in his clinic. The cow was sedated but standing in a shoot. He shaved a section part way up her side, parallel to the back. Cut an 8 or 9 inch incision, reached inside and cut some more. Found the calves hind legs, pulled them out so I could apply a rope with a slipnot noose. The rope went to a pully above and he told me when and how fast or slow to pull. I started pulling and he said, just like that till it's out then slowly lower it to the rubber mat. I remember when it's head came out it looked like a 5 gal bucked of blood and afterbirt had been spilled. he had a rubber suit on, I had jeans and boots lol.
Before he had momma sewed up, the calf was standing. He joined them is a stall and baby found a teat and went to town sucking while momma licked her dry.
Probably the coolest thing I ever seen and participated somewhat in.
Then we hosed down the mat and all was good...other than my boots and jeans lol.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's disgusting but fraternities have been doing disgusting things forever. I'm sure the offenders will be caught. Get some beer, some idiots, and stupid things happen.
No more stupid things than what the general public shows us on a daily basis. Can they get a bit wild and do some dumb things? Sure. No more than any one else not associated with a college fraternity.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I helped him with a C section in his clinic. The cow was sedated but standing in a shoot. He shaved a section part way up her side, parallel to the back. Cut an 8 or 9 inch incision, reached inside and cut some more. Found the calves hind legs, pulled them out so I could apply a rope with a slipnot noose. The rope went to a pully above and he told me when and how fast or slow to pull. I started pulling and he said, just like that till it's out then slowly lower it to the rubber mat. I remember when it's head came out it looked like a 5 gal bucked of blood and afterbirt had been spilled. he had a rubber suit on, I had jeans and boots lol.
Before he had momma sewed up, the calf was standing. He joined them is a stall and baby found a teat and went to town sucking while momma licked her dry.
Probably the coolest thing I ever seen and participated somewhat in.
Then we hosed down the mat and all was good...other than my boots and jeans lol.

Yep. BTDT more times than I can remember. I saw ALL kinds of weird and wonderful things!

Latest posts

Top Bottom