Other hobbies...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I try to keep the WoW play down to a couple nights a week. I am sure it can get very addictive,my daughter also plays. Radio takes up much more time than WoW. Cataclysm comes out in a couple weeks. Looking forward to expanded play:hypnotize:

Teeeroy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Glad I'm over the online gaming thing. I did my turn with Links (golf) and then the poker. Bout ruined my marriage.

Now the hobbies are tournament fishing, golf and running kids to their sporting events. I do play Angry Birds on the iPhone occasionally, when I really wanna get frustrated!

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Activities that keep me healthy such as Cycling and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu... Of course then there's hunting as well... Used to raise and breed Colubrids of which I'm sure you're much familiar with TKR. But the wife is deathly afraid of snakes so that hobby had to go when we got married. :(

TKR Reptiles

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thats cool... Colubrids can be fun... I also used to be into MMA but a shoulder injury from when I was younger has put a halt on my training here recently...

Tampabucs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a 6 month old son and a wife, so that takes up most of my time.

When time permits: Hunting, Fishing, Golf & watching football. I'm currently interested in RC planes right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom