OU Vs. Baylor...Who will win?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who will win OU vs. Baylor?

• Baylor

Votes: 35 49.3%
  • OU

Votes: 17 23.9%
  • Who cares?...go POKES!

Votes: 19 26.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, I'll appologize, see how it feels though when someone slams something you care about? I take it very personnel when someone slams my Sooners. So I'll take back my comment because I'm a nice guy :)

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not an OU grad :(

I didn't start this, go back through the pages, I was attacked first when minding my own business and commenting about the game. So don't turn this into it's my fault.
And I apologized which is more than the person did who attacked me first.

As for OU fan comments and what not, I'll leave that alone. Graduate from OU or not I'm not sure how that is revelant. If it helps, I have a B.S. degree in Sociology from Colorado State Pueblo. I guess you can bash their fans if you want based on my comments since I graduated from there.

Gebrown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Back on topic:
OU has no passing game, sure the receivers dropped some catachable passes and Bell threw some bad passes, but our lack of a passing game (Offensive Coordinator) really hurt us. I don't understand when I see teams dink and dunk on us successfully but I don't see us do the same. Nor do I understand how non running QB's run on us but our supposedly running QB cant' seem to run on anyone. The offense just seems out of whack.
I like the run game but when opponets know that's all we can do they load up the box and stuff us. IMO we need to work on more short to intermediate routes to soften the middle which should free up our run game. Also, we have receivers with speed, let them get in the open and lets see what they can do.

Boomer Sooner!

Latest posts

Top Bottom