Outdoor Oklahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Caught a little bit of todays episode this morning on oeta. At the end they showed some noodling footage. That was some old footage. Looked like Dakota cagle , the the game Warden for this area a long time ago. One of the other person has been dead for several years. One of the others looked like my ex brother in law. You would think they would come up with some new footage.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They usually have "throwback" segments on each episode. Couple I remember is couple of guys in a bass boat and one was wearing a trucker hat and some Richard Simmons' green shorts with a white pinstripe (70's?) and the other one was where they used a type of flash-bang (possible dynamite) to scare off black birds from roosting. Could you imagine the uproar if they tried that in these times!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
3 minutes of the 26 minute show is a "Classic" segment.

Screenshot_20230625_232719_YouTube.jpg

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I bet that was down below sardis dam. I've been down below the spilway with them. Like I said that was a long time ago. The guy with no sleeves is my ex brother in law. The guy in the green shirt next to him died several years ago.

Ready_fire_aim

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I enjoy watching the episodes on their YouTube channel. I love the old classic segments.

It cracks me up seeing the antiquated rods/reels they use. Little pistol grip rods and zebco 33s lol.. I like seeing the simpler gear and boats back in the day. Back when ya didn’t see $60k bass boats full of $400 rod/reel combos all over the place haha

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I enjoy watching the episodes on their YouTube channel. I love the old classic segments.

It cracks me up seeing the antiquated rods/reels they use. Little pistol grip rods and zebco 33s lol.. I like seeing the simpler gear and boats back in the day. Back when ya didn’t see $60k bass boats full of $400 rod/reel combos all over the place haha
Sooooo, back when they knew how to fish without an underwater camera to show you all the fish? (Just kidding for you fancy boat fellas...kinda)

Latest posts

Top Bottom