Over heard this at walmart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's kind of like when someone mentions the perfection of Wilson Combat, there's always that one guy that brings their Rock Island Armory bs into the thread... lmao

There's nothing wrong with shooting within your budget. I'd have it no other way. I've welcomed shooters out to my land time and time again to shoot, and there have been many Taurus/Jiminez/Kimber/Chiappa/HiPoint/Mossberg/KelTec/etc... shot out there. Fun and good times were always had. I never made fun of anyone for shooting what they brought... hell, I shot em too. I like to share my sport, and when I can, let others shoot real guns when I get the opportunity.

Well ,I certainly wont compare Wilson's with RIA's....but them Hi-points, ya just cant jack them up...

Just BS'n...8)......Chiappa, huh, may have to try one....LOL

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well ,I certainly wont compare Wilson's with RIA's....but them Hi-points, ya just cant jack them up...

Just BS'n...8)......Chiappa, huh, may have to try one....LOL

Man, I used to rail on Hi-Point! I heard nothing but horror stories from my ffl... As it turned out, my cousin bought one in 45, and I bet we've put 2k rounds through it almost flawlessly lmao. If Glocks are bricks, them things are concrete toasters lol... every gun is fun to shoot.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's kind of like when someone mentions the perfection of Wilson Combat, there's always that one guy that brings their Rock Island Armory bs into the thread... lmao

There's nothing wrong with shooting within your budget. I'd have it no other way. I've welcomed shooters out to my land time and time again to shoot, and there have been many Taurus/Jiminez/Kimber/Chiappa/HiPoint/Mossberg/KelTec/etc... shot out there. Fun and good times were always had. I never made fun of anyone for shooting what they brought... hell, I shot em too. I like to share my sport, and when I can, let others shoot real guns when I get the opportunity.

I agree. I take people from work out to my land to shoot. Encourage them to bring their kids. I always take 6 - 10 guns or more. Anybody that wants can shoot them. Never make fun of anybody's guns, just so they are safe to operate.

As far as, make the tools you have work. Mine work right out of the box. They are not custom pieces. Nor 'top of the line' pieces. They are reliable and of suitable accuracy. Fit and finish could possibly be better, but I have no complaints. I have 1 that has a replacement trigger. A '03 Springfield, Timney trigger to replace the wonderful military unit.

I have never felt the need to spend money on something that worked.

OKMike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I once bought a box of new ammo at WM with about 3 fired rounds in it. Took it back and let them know how stupid they are for selling returned ammo.

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Maybe you could have reminded them that the "c" in acp stood for "Colt?"

Hey now BB, I 'm a dunce when it come to ammo sizes and what goes in what weapon. I've tried to read up online about all of the diff ammo and I got a headache. LOL, I decided to just stick with 357 mag, 38 spcl, and 9 mm. My gun fires all that so I'm hoping that's all I need to know. I had a bunch of boxes of 44Mag, 45 ACP, and some 380 ACP, some 223, and some 22 and 25 ammo. A buddy of mine took all of that to sell what he didn't want to buy because I'm clueless about that stuff. I'm still a newbie and DennisHoddy has been a really big help. Yall rock in here! :)
Also discovered i had something called rat ammo. there were only 2 but I had no idea what it was.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey now BB, I 'm a dunce when it come to ammo sizes and what goes in what weapon. I've tried to read up online about all of the diff ammo and I got a headache. LOL, I decided to just stick with 357 mag, 38 spcl, and 9 mm. My gun fires all that so I'm hoping that's all I need to know. I had a bunch of boxes of 44Mag, 45 ACP, and some 380 ACP, some 223, and some 22 and 25 ammo. A buddy of mine took all of that to sell what he didn't want to buy because I'm clueless about that stuff. I'm still a newbie and DennisHoddy has been a really big help. Yall rock in here! :)
Also discovered i had something called rat ammo. there were only 2 but I had no idea what it was.

Which 9mm?

9mm Luger, 9mm Parabellum, 9x19mm (All 3 of which are the same).
9mm Largo.
9x18mm Makarov.
9mm Kurz (also known as .380 ACP).

See what I mean?

Latest posts

Top Bottom