Parents of Michigan School Shooter Sentenced to 10-15 Years in Prison

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a trip, but it sounds like some of these parents are idiots. Guns are lethal after all and kids don’t completely mature till they’re in their 20’s, you buy a 17 year old an sig, come on, do it but teach safety and keep it locked up ffs. It does make a guy think though. Keep yourselves and your kiddos safe by being responsible and safe gun owners.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Scumbag parents……and they still don’t think they did anything wrong and wanted to be released with time served. If that were the case then why did you run? Hope the next decade in GP proves incredibly uncomfortable.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a precedent in that now if a wayward child commits a crime or destroys something, the parent or parents may be taken to court and tried themselves. When I was a child and it was the fifties, I was told that a parent was responsible if a child did something wrong. So for the most part I remained out of trouble or never got caught.

Latest posts

Top Bottom