Pastor Favors Gun Control

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got my pastor a good deal on a xd45 compact at 2A. When I asked him if he was going to start packin he told me no that was his dad's (ex leo)and my job.

PFXD 45

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So called pastors such as this make me absolutely sick. They come to us in sheep's clothing but a is a ravenous wolf under there. Personally I would spit in his face if I ever saw him. They come to us calling they are they way yet constantly spit on the biblical principals that are there.

I am sorry for this posting but. True voices that have the spirit of God in them dont go around kissing up to CNN and those other talking head networks. Just so he can get donations from little old ladies that line his pews.

Soon it will be more of this Romans 13 crap these false teachers spew... We have to give to the gubberment its of the Lord.

You tell me one scripture that tells us to lay down and die when bad people come to try and take it... Anyone? Yes thats right there is none.

And I do believe it says for us to sell a cloak and buy a sword.

oklaccer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You could put up the same argument that churches should be regulated by the government, The way I read it, Seperation of Church and state could mean " keep the church 50 feet away from government buildings?" But Where does it say how far it should stay away!

New can of worms for the church to think about.

Separation of church and state is not in the constitution or amendments. It is a phrase that has been pushed around and mis-used for a long time. Much like the phrase gun show loophole.
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/987191/posts
Basically the constitution says the government cannot tell you what religion to practice or to not practice religion at all. It also means that all religions have an equal status under the constitution.

Latest posts

Top Bottom