Paul Manafort Guilty of 8 Charges

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/meet-bill-clintons-accusers/
Meet Bill Clinton’s Accusers
Alex Pfeiffer | White House Correspondent
4:28 PM 10/09/2016

Paula Jones--sued Clinton in 1994 and the case was settled out of court in 1998 with Clinton paying Jones $850,000. The settlement stated that Clinton admitted no wrongdoing.

Kathleen Willey--has claimed that when she was a White House aide in 1993 Bill Clinton “put my hands on his genitals”

Juanita Broadrick--in 1978 Clinton raped her while visiting the nursing home she worked at and said that Hillary “threatened me personally”

Carolyn Moffet-- “When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it,” Moffet said. “I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room.”

Christy Zercher-- White House counsel Bruce Lindsey tried to get her not to go public with the claims

Eileen Wellstone--she would not go public with additional details of the incident, but confirmed that it happened

Sandra Allen James--said that Clinton pinned her up against a wall and shoved his hand up her dress

PS Monica Lewinsky--do I need to go there?

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry to break it to you guys, but:

Sleeping with hoochies while married isn't illegal or impeachable.
NDAs aren't illegal and aren't impeachable.
Your dumbass lawyer paying to keep them quiet isn't illegal or impeachable.
Paying them out of your own funds in your own name isn't illegal or impeachable.

Personally I couldn't care less how many affairs he's had. It just doesn't affect me. Trump was a billionaire playboy, I'd be shocked if he hasn't "been with" hundreds of women. Maybe he still is a playboy, I just don't care. His policies are working, that's what I care about. Sorry for your luck...

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BTW, I wasn't specifically referencing the irony of the women, I was referencing mainly the rest of the video where Clinton names all of the "slings and arrows" that he had to endure compared to what Trump is enduring now. Also, Clinton didn't have to put up with DC swamp creatures from his own party.

Last edited:

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW, I wasn't specifically referencing the irony of the women, I was referencing mainly the rest of the video where Clinton names all of the "slings and arrows" that he had to endure compared to what Trump is enduring now. Also, Clinton didn't have to put up with DC swamp creatures from his own party.

Like I said, so much more irony than either side wants to admit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom