Pawnee Summer Run N Gun - July 18

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alright, lets do this thing...

IMG_3943.JPG

Yeah, its hot, I got this.

IMG_3945.JPG

I can easily wait my turn, right here in the shade...

IMG_3955.JPG

Done for...

IMG_3959.JPG

You should have won 1st place for that sweet stache and goatee.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The food was indeed fantastic, and I took full advantage. J.T. and Greg are definitely invited back!

The ROs were top shelf -- not much more to say there.

Man, I didn't realize how much stuff was in that box Fat Boy Tactical sent until we started digging through and handing it out. Awesome. And did y'all notice that one of the items Rise Mfg. gave out was their drop-in trigger? That's a $200+ item. Also the first two 18"x24" steel plates yall were shooting at the 500 yd. stage were donated by Rise. The sponsors really went above and beyond this time.

Ted's 20K run was most impressive. His first pass on the course got him 4th place in the 10K, and his second got him 14th -- still in the top 3rd. The Spearhead boys made quite a showing too -- Nick took 1st and Mike took 3rd in the 10K. Al and I will be in the "studio" recording the next show with them tonight.

Here I am fixin' to run:

i281.photobucket.com_albums_kk201_henschman_Run_20n_20Gun_05A3e7a8999e8d8e629c6ee34f05b3c29b5c.jpg

Spearhead

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks man! Although, I still feel beat since Teddy Kennedy completed the original mission that we had planned, while I nursed Gatorade and coconut water. And smoked a cigar.

Latest posts

Top Bottom