Pawnee Summer Run N Gun - July 18

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Spent yesterday on site getting things set up. It was HOT!!! Ted will be out there tomorrow doing more of the same. I think we're gonna get a legit summer run 'n gun this time... none of that 80 degree crap like last year. :)

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I pulled a muscle in my lower back lifting Monday and have tried to walk the last couple mornings to see if I could make it but not going to be able to compete. See you guys at the next one.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
8am, 1st runner goes at 9.

36.402088,-96.853346. You should be able to get good directions by entering these coordinates into any of the major online map websites, or your GPS.

By the way, when it's time to get off 412, don't freak out and go left, thru the pikepass Lane. Stay right and go thru the toll booth, your pikepass will still work.

U welcome.

frayluisfan

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quick question on stage descrip. Stage 2 reads:

Stage 2 – A Rifleman Will Survive: On the “fire” command, load your rifle and get 2 hits on each of three full torso sized targets from 200-500 yards. Terrain at the firing position will allow a prone position to be used. 9 hits rifle. Time: 3 minutes.

2 hits on 3 targets would be 6 total, not 9, wouldn't it? Am I reading it wrong?

FOG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quick question on stage descrip. Stage 2 reads:

Stage 2 – A Rifleman Will Survive: On the “fire” command, load your rifle and get 2 hits on each of three full torso sized targets from 200-500 yards. Terrain at the firing position will allow a prone position to be used. 9 hits rifle. Time: 3 minutes.

2 hits on 3 targets would be 6 total, not 9, wouldn't it? Am I reading it wrong?
I believe that was brought up earlier in this thread... 6 is the correct figure

Latest posts

Top Bottom