Pawnee Winter Run N Gun - Get Ready!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, spectators are welcome. There are several stages that are easy to get to from the base area that you could go watch, and it is always fun hanging out at the start/finish line with all the people gearing up to run and who have already finished. It will be good to have you out there Dennis. As far as beer goes, how much do you want to drink and how much do you want to share? One of these days when I'm running up to Pawnee to set up stuff for the event, I will have to give you a call and see about meeting you out at the gun club and discussing Appleseed, like we talked about earlier this year. Ever since I finished that court case in Pawnee, I haven't had any occasion to get up to that part of the state again.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ran 7 miles this afternoon and got some good range time in yesterday. Broke the trigger return spring on my CZ. Hope I have an extra in my parts kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't run since high school, gained 8lbs over the holidays, not sure if my rifle is sighted in correctly, and I seemed to have misplaced 2 of my 4 mags for my Kimber 1911 I'm going to use. Totally ready.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine and my wife's are all sighted in. One last practice this weekend and then just to watch the weather. My back has been torn up so we will be walking it. Just glad I'm well enough to get to go.

Just need to change batteries in the scopes and RMR. Got all my mags loaded and in the gear.

12 DAYS!!!

htownfister

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Less than 10 days away. Sure is quiet in here. Weather seems to be nice on the extended forecast, I guess we'll see what it really will be in the coming days.

Still need to figure out what gear I am going to be using to carry my mags amd water. I have plenty of gear, just need to dig out and try a few different configurations. I am doing the 10K and definitely going for speed, hopefully my accuracy won't dimish too much.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, spectators are welcome. There are several stages that are easy to get to from the base area that you could go watch, and it is always fun hanging out at the start/finish line with all the people gearing up to run and who have already finished. It will be good to have you out there Dennis. As far as beer goes, how much do you want to drink and how much do you want to share? One of these days when I'm running up to Pawnee to set up stuff for the event, I will have to give you a call and see about meeting you out at the gun club and discussing Appleseed, like we talked about earlier this year. Ever since I finished that court case in Pawnee, I haven't had any occasion to get up to that part of the state again.

The appleseed is a go if it can be scheduled on a weekend with no scheduled matches.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
EK is supposed to be doing a snow dance to bring on some winter precipitation.
Hensch and I will be setting things up tomorrow.....gonna be fun!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom