Pelosi: Next in line, behind Harris, to the Presidency?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, my understanding of 3rd in line....

Nancy is only third in line and a possible for the Presidency IF, and ONLY IF, both the Prez and the Vice Prez bite the dust at the same time.

The scarier options are:

1. Joe and company convince Kameltoe to resign. Then Joe would be free to appoint/anoint litterally anyone he wanted into the VP position. Once that was done, he could conceivable finish his term and the anointed one could then be the successor thru elections.

2. See above, but AFTER appointing a VP, then Joe steps down or is 25thed down. And then his appointed VP moves into the Prez chair without a single vote.

3. Joe steps down or gets 25thed. Kameltoe moves up and then appoints her own VP (although she doesn't have to).

4. Trump gets elected to the House in 2022 with an R majority. He gets elected Speaker and starts Articles of Impeachment against SlowJo and the Ho. They get booted and the newly elected Speaker moves in. (Yeah, I know, old thoughts).

Jack Shootza 50

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just when you think it couldn't get any worse............
It seems the only garbage the commie-crats can produce these days are perverts, rejects, morons, murderers (the Clinton Mafia) idiots, child molesters, thieves, IDIOTS (ya see I mentioned this one TWICE) and what-ever that slithers around in the bottom of the sludge pool.

Latest posts

Top Bottom