Pete's Place/Krebs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had good and bad meals at Pete's. My parents who live in the area prefer GiaComo's so that's where I usually go now. Pete's has a much better ambiance w/ the private rooms and GiaComo's reminds me of some old Grandma's house.
If your in Tonitown hit up The Venesian Inn, it's my personal favorite of all. Differerent than the Krebs places, but excellent. Chicken Parmesian is my choice, but they have excellent fried chicken as well as your other staples (rolls are awesome). Not family style, but if you leave hungry you have a tape worm. Pan fried steaks here too. Awsome onion rings.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My fave is Isle of Capri. I think the French Fries are the best part of the meal. And that's not a knock to the rest of the meal. The fries are just ridiculously good.

buckeye

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yup, the Italian sausage is amazing. Other than that...not as impressive as their reputation suggests. Still enjoyable, nonetheless.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My favorites. 1. Roseannas, get Franks combo platter. The 1/2 order is huge and the full order is too much for me to eat. The combo has a little bit of everything. 2. Giacomos for the steak. 3. Pete's Place. Nicest decor but the food is just good not great. 4. Isle of Capri, have had very mixed experiences there. Try to go by Lovera's store, they have italian sausage and home made cheese. Take a cooler and bring home some of their smoked sausage. They close at 6pm and on Sunday.

This saved me the typing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom