Pheasant Hunting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
West of Blackwell.

ai35.photobucket.com_albums_d168_imhntn_Coyotes08.jpg

AllOut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
nice photo.....i would like to hunt pheasant in oklahoma but there are not that many places to go. i will try some but quail is the main bird for me

There are tons of places in Oklahoma... blackwell is ok but go further west to medford, wakita, deer creek and south of them is billings and Pond creek they all have good birds and plenty of land owners who charge a reasonable day fee. I have leased out there for over 6 years and there are so many i have come to hate them while deer hunting cause they are loud and annoying.
If u want PM me and I can give u some names and a few # of guys to call who will let u hunt or know others who will.

minman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is a reasonable day fee to hunt a field for pheasant? Is it usually charged per head or is it a flat fee for a group of hunters. I've wanted to take my sons somewhere to hunt pheasants, just never had anywhere to go.

waynemorgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There are tons of places in Oklahoma... blackwell is ok but go further west to medford, wakita, deer creek and south of them is billings and Pond creek they all have good birds and plenty of land owners who charge a reasonable day fee. I have leased out there for over 6 years and there are so many i have come to hate them while deer hunting cause they are loud and annoying.
If u want PM me and I can give u some names and a few # of guys to call who will let u hunt or know others who will.

i have a hunt the first part of december around medford,with my puppys litter mates & more in kansas later.
i will scoutting some soon at fort supply & copper wma & drummed flats also

Latest posts

Top Bottom