Pheasants Forever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broncos

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sent a new membership with a check to them several months ago They were to send a free gift I received a membership card and still waiting on the gift They have sent four requests for donations Has anyone else had this problem??

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I signed up for Quail forever, which is the same outfit. I had let it lapse for several years so I am basically a new member again. I signed up at the end of November and just this week received my card and a sticker and flyers - honestly, cannot remember if a gift was supposed to come or not. I have too much stuff anyway.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Considering that duck numbers are down, pheasant numbers are down and quail numbers are down and have been headed that direction for years and years. I struggle paying those folks anything.
pays for programs to bring the population back D U is close to my heart and we have done a lot for the Ducks since the late 70's early 80's.!

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have to admit, I have been a DU member several times over the years and read about all these "hunting lands" they have. I'd never seen or been invited to any though. I went to SD last year pheasant hunting, and we also hit a lot of public lands and lo-and-behold there is a lot of DU property that is open for hunting. Now I am sure they have some premium lands I will never now exist, but they did have a lot that is open for the common folk. Now, don't rush up there to shoot pheasant on it - yes there are pheasant on those properties, but it is DU based and mostly wetland and thick-thick-thick cattail. it is so thick the dogs had to follow us as we blazed a trail; but there are pheasant in it, just too thick of cover to get them and if you did, to find them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom