Pickup bed cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need put a cover on the bed of my truck to keep things dry back there.do you guys recommend a tonneau type or camper shell type and a good place to buy and get installed in the okc/ Moore area? Thanks Brochachoes

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My son just bought for his 2019 Nissan it's flat, hard type pickup tri fold cover that is really nice. It is in sections and wire cable. He had it installed in Norman @ LWM Enter. Strong enuff for his kids to sit on.

Last edited:

badrinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had hard folding tonneau covers on my last 4 trucks. Buy them from autoanything.com and slap them on myself. Takes 5 minutes or less to install or remove

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need put a cover on the bed of my truck to keep things dry back there.do you guys recommend a tonneau type or camper shell type and a good place to buy and get installed in the okc/ Moore area? Thanks Brochachoes

I’ve always used Padgham’s in Del City. They have changed ownership but some of the key staff are still there.

I’ll PM you.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Check out the undercover hard covers at Edmond Pickup..............They are made of ABS plastic, and super lightweight.....and strong.......

I love mine so far! Also, the color matched the truck perfectly;.

Latest posts

Top Bottom