Pigs,pigs and more pigs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, it was the one night of the year I get to chase drunk, scantily clad women in slutty costumes! Halloween party won. :D
thanks for the invite. this weekend sounds like an EPIC weekend. I would have made it for both the hunt and the party. By the way, I am off Friday Saturday and Sunday this weekend.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pics or it didn't happen??????????? Really. Weeeeeellllll Pilgrim, I guess Huckleberry and I will have to eat these "ficticious" marinated pork loins laid over hickory smoke for a couple hours all by ourselves then. No one believes us anyway. Dang, I guess it will be nice not having to share. Roosta? You wanta piece of this pig? Got some of your favorite Scotch to wash it down with. Bassin, You in for supper?? We left a couple for seed. Bassin, I guess you oughta try to make it down where there are more than 2 trees/square mile.

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot my pig through the armor plated shoulder with a G5 T3 broad head. It's amazing what that thing will do, even through that wicked hide and fat layer. Ended up through the hear and lodged in the off shoulder. His first step snapped the last 10" of arrow off and that was the only sign I found. Had I not watched him run and shot a compass bearing on where I heard his death squeal, I might not have found him. I hit him as good as I could ever hope for, and the tank still motored off 80 yds at a dead run. Check out the picture below and you will see that he was dead on his feet. The rest of his body didn't know that Mr. Hoyt had given him a parking ticket.

The rest of the story that the old man left out is that I, my BIL and his buddy all passed on the "monster" 8 pt that fell to the mighty Deeeer Slayeeeerrrrr!!!! Can anyone guess who taught me to let the little ones grow into big ones.......

Awh hell, we still had fun. Drank a little Maker's Mark, ate too much and had a d@mn good time. That's what really matters.

[Broken External Image]

h4everything

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pics or it didn't happen??????????? Really. Weeeeeellllll Pilgrim, I guess Huckleberry and I will have to eat these "ficticious" marinated pork loins laid over hickory smoke for a couple hours all by ourselves then. No one believes us anyway. Dang, I guess it will be nice not having to share. Roosta? You wanta piece of this pig? Got some of your favorite Scotch to wash it down with. Bassin, You in for supper?? We left a couple for seed. Bassin, I guess you oughta try to make it down where there are more than 2 trees/square mile.

I bet ficticious loins taste alot like tag soup and tag sandwiches.

Latest posts

Top Bottom