Places to target practice around Broken Bow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sm0ke42o

New to the site!
Reaction score
Myself and some of my extended family are going to Broken Bow lake for the weekend to get some R&R. I was thinking, at the very least, of bringing my 10/22 for some plinking if we run out of things to do. I was unable to find a single range listed in Broken Bow area and got a firm 'No' from the Chamber of Commerce when I asked about areas to shoot around or near Broken Bow or the Park (not in the park of course) or even in the vicinity of Broken Bow. I find it hard to believe that no one in that area shoots guns in their free time and I would have expected that somewhere outside the city and away from public areas would be just fine for shooting a .22. However when I posed that question to the lady from the CoC she said 'I don't think so'. Perhaps you folks could help me out a bit in my search for a place to shoot.

I don't want any trouble from the law this weekend and certainly don't want to pick up any firearms charges but for the love of god, its way out in BFE! There has to be some place to discharge a firearm. Hell people do it 5 minutes outside of Tulsa County all the time.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a member that lives in that area. I believe south of BB around Idabel. There is a gun shop or gun smith that has a place to shoot. Should be able to find it doing a search on here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom