"Planking"... what is wrong with these people????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think it's the youth. My mom is in her 50's. According to my sister, that is the age group participating on Facebook.

Planking: The downfall of baby boomers. They came all this way to be taken down by planking. Sad, really. :disappoin

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think it's the youth. My mom is in her 50's. According to my sister, that is the age group participating on Facebook.

Planking: The downfall of baby boomers. They came all this way to be taken down by planking. Sad, really. :disappoin

This just means its already downfell the youth, and has now moved to society as a whole.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No joke. I mean, if you gonna rebel, for gosh sakes, don't do something completely harmless. Geez. Smoke, drink, get high, get kicked out of school, something. Amirite?

:dodgy:

cowzrul

Distinguished 1998
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

None of my friends on facebook are doing it. I believe it is a youth thing your mom just doesn't accept her age.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No joke. I mean, if you gonna rebel, for gosh sakes, don't do something completely harmless. Geez. Smoke, drink, get high, get kicked out of school, something. Amirite?

:dodgy:

To be completely honest, if I was the parent of a kid and I caught him planking, I would buy him some drugs and the first 3 Black Sabbath albums and not let him leave his room until he got his head on straight.

None of my friends on facebook are doing it. I believe it is a youth thing your mom just doesn't accept her age.

I'd say your friends just have a better sense of what's funny is all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom