planned power outages on the way?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If they don't build a bunch of power plants
How can they charge all those electric cars and power all those total electric homes.
Before you say electric homes are nothing new. Realize Commiefornia is banning natural gas in homes and businesses.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I expect it and and after we suffer with the heat a couple of weeks, a savior will suddenly appear out of the swamp and fix things and the Democrats will revere him for "saving" us...

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i have been getting emails from wfec that just fall short of telling me to expect planned power outages this summer. anyone else getting these from their supply?
I haven’t seen it but I believe it. If it’s anything like Texas and the ant arctic freeze they had, Beijing Biden‘s DOE has put limits or set carbon credits for emissions on power companies. Just like Texas during the storm I assume this is a long those lines. If they go over a certain amount they’ll be fined so they won’t produce over and throw away money. So the fact checkers can say look nobody stop them from making the energy they could have. No sane company would produce energy just to be fined and throw money away

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven’t seen it but I believe it. If it’s anything like Texas and the ant arctic freeze they had, Beijing Biden‘s DOE has put limits or set carbon credits for emissions on power companies. Just like Texas during the storm I assume this is a long those lines. If they go over a certain amount they’ll be fined so they won’t produce over and throw away money. So the fact checkers can say look nobody stop them from making the energy they could have. No sane company would produce energy just to be fined and throw money away

exactly...... i haven't heard anything from my electric coop either but if wfec shuts them down they don't have any to sell anyway. i guess i better get the genny out and run it for a while and carry some extra diesel just in case.

Latest posts

Top Bottom