Please Help John Zane if you can.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to the hospitol for pre op for another surgery on Friday. I had to use a medical transport company. They charge $65 for a one way trip. It is worth it to avoide the pain of trying to climb into a truck and have somone load the wheelchair. I will be having the right leg external fixiater removed and more metal rods and screws installed. This should be the last surgery on my leggs. Then I will start therapy.
Being a very active person that worked 2 jobs for the last 5 years and shot a lot of competitions to not being able to stand is not fun but I have a very positive attitude and know in the long run I will be just fine. I also know how close I came to being paralized or dead. Make a person take a look at who they are and this has been a eye opener and I thank God for the second chance I have been given. Thank you to all my friends and family that have treated me like gold durring all this.
John

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got the worst news i could have gotten from my lawyer relatied to my current situation. Since the bus was a government entity they are only responsible for $125,000. That wont cover the first day inthe hospitol and emergency surgery. I am resopnsible for the hospitol bills and I get nothing for pain and suffering, disabilaty, lost wages. I couldnt be more screwed than I am now. If i had hit the bus and injured the driver he could have sued me for millions. I was at a stop light and was rearended and they are only paying the first $125,00 in medicial bills. I am having a hard time understanding this and how it can be the law.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Man I hate to hear that, hopefully something else can be done legally? Surely this must be researched futher before just letting it slide. The driver is not a goverenment entity was he not considered liable or ticketed?

Latest posts

Top Bottom