Please Help John Zane if you can.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man I hate to hear that, hopefully something else can be done legally? Surely this must be researched futher before just letting it slide. The driver is not a goverenment entity was he not considered liable or ticketed?
I asked the same question and was told that he was protected and it wouldnt have matter even if he was texting and drunk driving. Kinda screw the little guy situation I am in. I have never been a whinner but I do feel this law is wrong. I will be writing letters and talking to the media about it. Probably wont help but at this point its the only shot I got. I will be having to sell some guns to make the bills before to long.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I asked the same question and was told that he was protected and it wouldnt have matter even if he was texting and drunk driving. Kinda screw the little guy situation I am in. I have never been a whinner but I do feel this law is wrong. I will be writing letters and talking to the media about it. Probably wont help but at this point its the only shot I got. I will be having to sell some guns to make the bills before to long.

I am obviously no attorney but, man, I just can't believe this! There's got to be a way! I think you have the right idea. At any rate, we're pulling for you. Anything we can do to help. Thanks for posting updates ... I know it's got to be tough physically and mentally. Hang in there!

Latest posts

Top Bottom