Please pay the NFL Refs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Renegadethreads

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't take much more of this. When you can request a flag after the play or pickup the ball after a scrum, there is no hope for a decent game. I'd prefer just to take the refs out of the game and see which team is tougher. Actually we can do away with kickers too.

Renegadethreads

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As desperate as I am to watch football, I think I'm ready for a boycott. Only problem is that this confirms my suspensions about how bad college refs suck. Other than the poor calls I'd rather watch college over pro ball any day

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm frankly sick and tired of hearing everyone bash these guys. They're doing the best they know how and if it wasn't for them, there wouldn't be a season right now. One of the announcers for last nights game said something to the effect of, "These guys are replacements, but they're not even the best replacements out there. Those are in the SEC and Big 10. These refs are essentially the 6th string." How disrespectful to the guys on the field.

In my opinion, the constant bashing is nothing more than an attempt by the media to aid yet another union.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't take much more of this. When you can request a flag after the play or pickup the ball after a scrum, there is no hope for a decent game. I'd prefer just to take the refs out of the game and see which team is tougher. Actually we can do away with kickers too.

But without kickers it wouldn't be football, it would be run and throw ball.

Latest posts

Top Bottom