Please pay the NFL Refs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The refs did not make Peyton Manning throw 3 ints in the first quarter :) That was hard for me to watch.

No kidding :(

I'm frankly sick and tired of hearing everyone bash these guys. They're doing the best they know how and if it wasn't for them, there wouldn't be a season right now. One of the announcers for last nights game said something to the effect of, "These guys are replacements, but they're not even the best replacements out there. Those are in the SEC and Big 10. These refs are essentially the 6th string." How disrespectful to the guys on the field.

In my opinion, the constant bashing is nothing more than an attempt by the media to aid yet another union.

This is kinda how I feel about it too. But I do wish one of the refs would toss a player now and again. I saw way too much acting out last night that would have never flown with the regular refs. Somebody's gonna get hurt if the refs don't lay the law down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom