POACHERS!!!! What do you think should be legal!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
100 yards/50 feet.......I can't remember. This was in 1980, and I have sold that farm off around or about 1986/87. I dang sure had it posted all the way around that property. Would be kinda hard to dismiss in a court of law.

Bottom line....stay in touch with the County Sheriff's Office and the Game Warden!!

Cohiba

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's a t-shirt for ya...

arlv.zcache.com_vigilante_justice_tshirt_p235578111919964879qi3y_210.jpg

kwinok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
First let's clear some things up...... I said...."If it were me he should has sent some rapid fire rounds their way." I meant in the way of warning shots to let them know someone else was there watching them. Of course. Only if you knew where the bullet would go. Not blindly fireing toward a public road.

Second, if there ever was a need to defend yourself the first call should be to a LEO. I would never try to cover anything up.

To Maximus. What do you mean by do I agree with OP????? Do know know what you are meaning???

BTW. I am neither a hunter or land owner. I own my house in town but that is it. I just enjoy some recreational shooting. The poaching incidents were from a Thanksgiving discussion at my Father In Law's.
Thanks,
Kw

Latest posts

Top Bottom