Pocket/ mini bikes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a bike frame converted to a trike. It came with a 110 cc motor that I think may need a new ignition. I also have a pull start 49cc that's missing a carb. I'm wondering if either of these two would be worth salvaging or should I try to find a Briggs 5hp. The 110cc guy I have looks to have a lot of electrical part to it and I'm just looking for simple ness.

KenL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you have a pic you can send me, or post up? If it's a Honda style or Chinese knockoff motor, I can help you get anything you need for it including wiring diagrams.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would have loved to have had one of the crotch rocket mopeds. I remember seeing a movie where this big ol guy comes up riding one and then picks it up and carries it around. When I was younger I could have easily done just that with one.

On another note, when I was 15 or 16 a guy I knew pulled the engine and trans out of one of the honda 50's that had the front end wrecked and put it on a go kart. Welded an extension on the shifter so it could be manipulated by the driver and got most everything else hooked up. Never got to see it run but though it would have been fun. Also heard stories about someone making a go kart and putting chain saw engines on each wheel. Supposedly he got clocked by the police doing 55MPH on the elevated highway in Sioux City.

gfercaks33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's Chinese junk. I bought it for nothing it came with this frame that I wanted and a bike frame plus like 5 rims. At the time I had a lead on a 6.5 Tecumseh that he had used on a racing mini bike but that fell through. I don't want to kill myself on this but for a neighborhood cruiser it may be cool.

KenL

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look at the harnesses on this page. http://www.dratv.com/eninkico.html There are also wiring diagrams. Everything you'll possibly need to get that going is on that website. What you got there may look like a mess, but it's actually pretty easy to get running again. I definitely wouldn't buy another motor if that one checks out ok. Holler if you need any help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom