Police Collecting DNA Samples at the Tulsa State Fair

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was a simple procedure, just a swab in your mouth. There were a couple of forms, wanting SS#, DL#, address and a list of the serial numbers of any guns that you have in the event they get stolen and used in a crime, then you won't be charged. Took about 10 minutes.

I'd never give the info either. Why didn't they ask for you vehicle VIN numbers? Or the quantities of anything else you own?

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No really, they are here to help us! Now they can automatically clear me of suspicion in any crimes.

Really? Seriously!? I don't mean to rude man but is your avatar a picture of you? You are aware that it's not sand the head is hiding in...

Certainly they have VIN numbers. I was just making a point that they could have asked about anything and they chose guns. Maybe I should have chosen kitchen knives.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No biggie, I've already got my DNA on record so my family can get positive I'd on my body parts, should any be left.
I'm sure every gun I've bought is already on record, even though they aren't supposed to be kept more than 24 hours.

(how else can they track a gun back to its original owner after a crime?)

Ho hummm

Latest posts

Top Bottom