Poll: 6% of Voters Think Romney Deserves More Credit for Killing Bin Laden than Obama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kid you not. See question 15:
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2011/PPP_Release_OH_9912.pdf

Even more interesting, 15% of voters identifying as "Very Conservative" think that way (scroll down to Crosstabs, page 7).

I'm not one of those who think that Obama deserves a ton of credit here--and the image that the administration has tried to project, of him practically fast-roping in all by himself is laughable--but if somebody can explain how someone who hasn't held political office in five years, and has never held Federal office, has more to do with a military operation than the C-in-C, well, I'd love to understand how that works.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I kid you not. See question 15:
http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf/2011/PPP_Release_OH_9912.pdf

Even more interesting, 15% of voters identifying as "Very Conservative" think that way (scroll down to Crosstabs, page 7).

I'm not one of those who think that Obama deserves a ton of credit here--and the image that the administration has tried to project, of him practically fast-roping in all by himself is laughable--but if somebody can explain how someone who hasn't held political office in five years, and has never held Federal office, has more to do with a military operation than the C-in-C, well, I'd love to understand how that works.

8% of those voters identifying as liberal voted the same way. I guess that just proves there are ideological nut jobs across the spectrum.

MLRyan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
but if somebody can explain how someone who hasn't held political office in five years, and has never held Federal office, has more to do with a military operation than the C-in-C, well, I'd love to understand how that works.

I've never held state or federal office and I have a direct hand in certain military operations that the CiC never hears about(not that high level)...but that's what I do for a living...so question answered

Latest posts

Top Bottom