popvox.com

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
check out popvox.com. Seems like another way to make voices heard. Lots of info on all the measures being brought before congress. you can also "vote" on wether you agree or disagree with each...and the info is forwarded to your representatives.

Anywho.... it's another way to speak out.

Peace n stuff

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BE CAREFUL THOUGH!!!! if you're not 100% SURE what you are "voting" on, READ THE COMPLETE DISCRIPTION! Them gubbermint types like to HIDE things behind names that sound good....just beware.

BallisticBiker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've commented on the site and even felt it important enough to include it in my forum signature...nobody seems to notice.
Guess I'm not popular enough. :( (Somebody call me a whambulance - stat!)

JonDough

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear ya Bud..

I'm just using EVERY form of communication i can with our ELECTED officials......... not just bitching and moaning on the internet...LOL

I'm just afraid that lots of people are thinking "awww so many others are writing, calling, emailing, i don't need to"....and that isn't true...EVERYONE needs to be communicating. I know lots of folks on here are doing their part...but there's probably lots that aren't...and that popvox seemed like a pretty easy way to do SOMETHING.

I'll share the whaaaaambulance ride with ya...LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom