Possible terror attacks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
My father a WW2 wounded combat veteran, and a life time Blue Dog Democrat, warned me 25 years ago about sleeper cells of Islamic terrorist in this country! If these goat humpers manage to infiltrate critical jobs, refineries, power plants, pipeline operations, military bases, etc. they could do a lot of damage to our ability to defend ourselves, without firing a shot!! I understand Israel is now ARMING, and training, the civilian population so they can DEFEND THEMSELVES!! SO MUCH FOR THE LEFT WINGNUT MYTH THAT ORDINARY PEOPLE HAVE NO NEED OF WEAPONS FOR SELF DEFENSE, WHEN CROOKED POLITICIANS PROMISE TO DO IT FOR US?

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My father a WW2 wounded combat veteran, and a life time Blue Dog Democrat, warned me 25 years ago about sleeper cells of Islamic terrorist in this country! If these goat humpers manage to infiltrate critical jobs, refineries, power plants, pipeline operations, military bases, etc. they could do a lot of damage to our ability to defend ourselves, without firing a shot!! I understand Israel is now ARMING, and training, the civilian population so they can DEFEND THEMSELVES!! SO MUCH FOR THE LEFT WINGNUT MYTH THAT ORDINARY PEOPLE HAVE NO NEED OF WEAPONS FOR SELF DEFENSE, WHEN CROOKED POLITICIANS PROMISE TO DO IT FOR US?
Israel already has a compulsory military service law for both males (32-months) AND females (24-months) when they reach 18-years old, so I'm pretty sure that most adult Israelis already know how to use a weapon.

/something I wish we had in the United States/

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Don't call me a lair, Just because you are so stupid you don't know what is going on, don't make me a lair!! I do have one question for you. How long has it been since you kissed a fat mans ass?
Wow. A whole post without any caps! Must be that lair you're in.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Don't call me a lair, Just because you are so stupid you don't know what is going on, don't make me a lair!! I do have one question for you. How long has it been since you kissed a fat mans ass?

I don't think you're lying. I think you're just ignorant. Furthermore, if you are a "lair", I didn't make you that way. You did it all by your own self.

The Israeli government is not arming their citizens. They loosened some of the very strict requirements to allow some citizens to buy or possess a firearm. Israel has very strict gun laws. One of the restrictions they've loosened is they're now "allowing" citizens who qualify to possess a whopping 100 rounds of ammo instead of the normal 50. This has been explained to you and shown to you multiple times over the last month yet you still continue with the bulls**t like Israel is some shining example of fantastic gun rights. They're not.

Not a chance, fat man, I don't swing that way. So if you're looking for another man to kiss your ass, you're looking in the wrong spot.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
OK, fat man... Tell me who's stupid now? This is what it takes to get a gun in Israel. There's no excuse for your ignorance on this issue any longer notwithstanding your unwillingness to learn or admit you were wrong.

Source: https://www.timesofisrael.com/as-hamas-war-rages-personal-firearm-activists-see-surge-in-interest/
In Israel, the usual personal weapon allowed are pistols with a limit of 50 rounds of ammunition. To qualify, one must be of a certain age, depending on IDF service, live or work in an area that demands extra security, not have a criminal record, and pass a training course and background check, among other things.

Another requirement is enough Hebrew-language proficiency “in a way that will allow questioning, understanding instructions and managing registration as required,” according to a qualifications calculator on the website of the National Security Ministry, which manages gun license registration.

Source: https://www.nbn.org.il/life-in-israel/government-services/licensing-a-firearm-in-israel/
Although it is common to see 18-year-olds in and out of uniform with sophisticated rifles, Israel has very strict regulations for civilians who wish to own a personal weapon. Since the attack on Israel on October 7, 2023, there has been a dramatic increase in applications, and some regulations have been eased. See below for more details.

Recently the process of obtaining a firearm license has moved from the Population and Immigration Authority (previously Misrad Hapnim) to the Misrad L’Bitachon Pnim (Ministry of Public Security – MoPS) and as a result, tightened the regulations for gun ownership.

Citizens who apply for a firearm license are subject to several criteria:

• Residence in Israel for three years from the date of Aliyah (obtaining Israeli citizenship).
  • Minimum age of 27, not including those who served in the IDF or national service where the minimum age is 21.
  • Basic reading and writing skills in Hebrew.
  • No criminal record, approved by the Israeli Police Department.
  • Health declaration signed by a Physician and ultimately approved by the Ministry of Health.

Latest posts

Top Bottom