Possible terror attacks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With as much illegal and corrupt stuff that the FBI has done over the last few years, how can you take anything they say seriously?!?
There was a prof at UMKC who wrote a book 25-30 years ago about the Union Station Massacre that was sub-titled "The Original Sin of the FBI." It was about how J. Edgar's fair-haired boys phonied up the evidence to accuse Charles Arthur Floyd of doing it, despite him being nowhere near it, to cover up the fact that poorly-trained LEOs were actually responsible for the deaths and injuries.

Camo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, fat man... Tell me who's stupid now? This is what it takes to get a gun in Israel. There's no excuse for your ignorance on this issue any longer notwithstanding your unwillingness to learn or admit you were wrong.

Source: https://www.timesofisrael.com/as-hamas-war-rages-personal-firearm-activists-see-surge-in-interest/

Source: https://www.nbn.org.il/life-in-israel/government-services/licensing-a-firearm-in-israel/
Stop with all the facts already, much more fun to post ignorant assumptions.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
https://disciplesedmond.org/
Looks like a bunch of woke folks.
I miss the days when we used to burn heretics, we didn't have these kinda problems back then.

1698869183955.png

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Israel already has a compulsory military service law for both males (32-months) AND females (24-months) when they reach 18-years old, so I'm pretty sure that most adult Israelis already know how to use a weapon.

/something I wish we had in the United States/
They no longer have compulsory military service, they just have compulsory service. Apparently, many (most?) people no longer do their compulsory service in the IDF, let alone in combat arms. (Jack Carr has had several Israelis on his podcast over the last few weeks, and he has talked to them about various issues, including compulsory service.)

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Don't call me a lair, Just because you are so stupid you don't know what is going on, don't make me a lair!! I do have one question for you. How long has it been since you kissed a fat mans ass?

And, FFS, @Raido Free America ... Correct the spelling of your username already or stop calling other people stupid. One or the other.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Going back to my counterterrorism training, it is not likely that Hamas terrorist are in the US. The activities of Hamas and Hezbollah in the US consist primarily of fundraising through selling counterfeit goods. However there is a good chance of terrorist elements sympathetic to Hamas being in the US.
How so? Not like it would be hard for a terrorist to cross our border?

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How so? Not like it would be hard for a terrorist to cross our border?
Organizationally, being both the government and military of Gaza they do most of their work these. Also Hezbollah (shite) and Hamas (sunni) are not friends, the just have a common enemy and would be killing each other if Israel was not between them. in the US both are primarily seeking monetary and intellectual support, think the pro-palistine rallys at colleges. Palestinians attacking inside the US hurts their cause of being a legitimate state, that is why Palestinian terror groups have done very little international terrorism since the 90's after a flurry of bombings and hijackings in the 60-80s. They focus their resources on attacking Israel. Now other groups like All Qaeda and it's successors do seek to directly attack the the US, as well as radicalized Islamic individuals with strong Palestinian sympathies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom