Possible terror attacks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Israel already has a compulsory military service law for both males (32-months) AND females (24-months) when they reach 18-years old, so I'm pretty sure that most adult Israelis already know how to use a weapon.

/something I wish we had in the United States/
Good point, I'm sure that is true. I should have said training, if needed! My point was, The Israeli government has considerably more confidence in, and respect, for their citizens, than the US government has in us, don't you think? The truth is I have much more confidence in, and respect for, the Israeli leaders, than I do for the Biden REGIME! WE DESPERATELY NEED A LEADER THAT IS SMART, SAVVY, AND ON OUR SIDE, IF WE PLAN ON SURVIVING WHAT IS LIKELY COMING!!

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think you're lying. I think you're just ignorant. Furthermore, if you are a "lair", I didn't make you that way. You did it all by your own self.

The Israeli government is not arming their citizens. They loosened some of the very strict requirements to allow some citizens to buy or possess a firearm. Israel has very strict gun laws. One of the restrictions they've loosened is they're now "allowing" citizens who qualify to possess a whopping 100 rounds of ammo instead of the normal 50. This has been explained to you and shown to you multiple times over the last month yet you still continue with the bulls**t like Israel is some shining example of fantastic gun rights. They're not.

Not a chance, fat man, I don't swing that way. So if you're looking for another man to kiss your ass, you're looking in the wrong spot.
I have A bad habit of not believing everything people that I don't even know, say! You think and SAY what ever you have been told to say, and think, because I will continue to think and SAY, what I choose, if that is OK with YOU, COMRADE?

Bravo1413

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good point, I'm sure that is true. I should have said training, if needed! My point was, The Israeli government has considerably more confidence in, and respect, for their citizens, than the US government has in us, don't you think? The truth is I have much more confidence in, and respect for, the Israeli leaders, than I do for the Biden REGIME! WE DESPERATELY NEED A LEADER THAT IS SMART, SAVVY, AND ON OUR SIDE, IF WE PLAN ON SURVIVING WHAT IS LIKELY COMING!!
This country doesn’t belong to the government, it belong to the people. ONLY THE PEOPLE CAN TAKE IT BACK. Put them on the border.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Going back to my counterterrorism training, it is not likely that Hamas terrorist are in the US. The activities of Hamas and Hezbollah in the US consist primarily of fundraising through selling counterfeit goods. However there is a good chance of terrorist elements sympathetic to Hamas being in the US.
al Qaeda didn't have any terrorists in America either. Until they did (which you acknowledge in a subsequent post. Personally, I don't think it matters what specific affiliation foreign fighters have or have had, they change names and allegiances at the drop of a hat.

I say with fairly high confidence, that the US will suffer another large attack from transnational terrorist organization affiliated foreign fighters in the near future (1-3 years). I have low confidence that such an attack will be prevented by our intelligence community. It's all but inevitable.

The 10/7 attack should be viewed as a wet run for a domestic US attack. I'm not saying panic or go crazy. I'm saying prepare your personal tribe to prevail in the absence of local, state or federal government assistance. Secondary and tertiary comms plans in the event of primary signal loss (cell service, internet, etc.), food and fresh-water sourcing, shelter in place vs. agreed upon backup locations. All the good things you'd want in the event of any "all hazards" event, natural or manmade.

If you don't have arms, ammo and training for everyone in your tribe, get them. If they can't even shoot a .22, then have them understand their emergency roles such as observation, comms, supply and/or emergency 1st aid. Everyone should plan to be as useful as possible because if no other reason, task focus helps manage stress and anxiety.

For those interested, here's a take from someone who should know regarding the infiltration of the US by bad actors. Pretty long, but worth the time.

Latest posts

Top Bottom