Post 'em

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWRhodd

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well after driving 22 hrs straight back from New Jersey and getting back Tuesday, I have been hunting hard ever since Wednesday morning and I am really tired. But anyways I connected on a 10 pt this morning with about a 100 yd shot and he ran about 50 yds and piled up. I heard him crash just after the shot but went to where he was standing and found no blood or hair at all. But started walking a trail in the direction I heard him crash and found him right off the trail. But anyways, I have seen deer everyday that I have hunted but nothing special to take a shot at until this morning. He dressed out at 155 lbs.

i1177.photobucket.com_albums_x353_SWRhodd_Sam.jpg

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lots of good bucks in here, but I will have to show a pic of a shaggy head I shot tonight! Unfortunately there wasn't a drop in his tracks for him. I hit him a little far back with the muzzleloader as he was running off. I went in the woods after him with my .357 sig. He wasn't hard to find because of the ruckus he was making. As I got close to him, he turned and came right at me. One round just a little higher than between the eyes put him down for the death flop. Surprisingly I drug him out pretty easy, but loading him was a task I had to call help for.
i106.photobucket.com_albums_m277_hunter_fish_DSC02302.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom