Post 'em

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
But if you get a chance to go before Sunday, go! You're not going to harvest one from the couch.:D Back to the water hole for me tomorrow, let the wind blow!!

oh i agree 100% okie if i could i would be out there every day but i have to take 2 or 3 days here and there and i try to pick what i think are the better ones,so far that has'nt been working out so great lol,going monday and tues on all day sits. good luck to you at they water hole

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
oh i agree 100% okie if i could i would be out there every day but i have to take 2 or 3 days here and there and i try to pick what i think are the better ones,so far that has'nt been working out so great lol,going monday and tues on all day sits. good luck to you at they water hole

Those should be good days too it looks like, kill a big one!

Boomerdog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll have him green scored when I head to Kansas this weekend. He should score in the low to mid 150s. I agree that there should not be too many deductions. In the end, he should break 150. I feel honored to have taken such an old warrior like him. I'm on a DMAP lease so the state biologist will get a chance to age him once the season if over. I guess he is around 5.5 to 6.5 years old, but that is just a guess.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I'll have him green scored when I head to Kansas this weekend. He should score in the low to mid 150s. I agree that there should not be too many deductions. In the end, he should break 150. I feel honored to have taken such an old warrior like him. I'm on a DMAP lease so the state biologist will get a chance to age him once the season if over. I guess he is around 5.5 to 6.5 years old, but that is just a guess.

That is a beautiful buck Boomer! Congrats. You should start a "guess boomerdogs score" thread:D I'll guess a 154". Very similar to a buck I shot a few years ago, minus the chocolate antlers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom