Post 'em

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-Money

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hi guys,

My dad sent me this picture today. Sorry, I do not have any details other than it was killed in Haskell County yesterday morning (11/8/12) by a young boy and it is 52" wide. Sorry for the lousy pic it is the only one I have.

[Broken External Image]

T-Money

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im gonna have to reserve judgement on that one til I see more pics... never seen a deer close to that wide.

Hey Bulls eye you are right. I did some digging into this and found out that picture came from Outdoor Life Magazine in the November issue, it was killed in Virginia in 2010, and the buck was 32" wide. It was one of those things where my dad got the picture from a guy, who got it from a guy, who got it from guy...and so on.

Sorry for taking up space in the thread. I hate doing that and if the moderator wants to delete the post I am fine with that.

nativehunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i finally got my first bow kill it was double kill was really happy buck isnt nothing to look at but iam very proud been hunting for years never killed anything during bow season. i just started walking to my spot was walking along the lake side seen a doe run to the water to get a drink.she ran back to the woods i pulled a call bleated she came running straight towards me. I stood stone still she got 5 feet away broad side let the arrow fly new i hit her. i reloaded as i seen a buck following her to the water.I steped behind some brush called he came straight to me got 5 feet away let the arrow fly. I found the doe 10 yards away i trailed the buck 200 yards lost the blood trail several times finaly found him after an hour. It was a good day. i cleaned them up the best i could for pics since some people dont like blood lol
i1209.photobucket.com_albums_cc384_tysrsx69_DSCN0910.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom