Post Season Baseball

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Son is a Dodger's fan, and plays baseball, so I have geeked out a lot more in the past few years. We got to spend the day as Redhawks during the last home stand against the Isotopes (Dodgers old team). I won it, but gave up everything I could for him, so he got to throw out the first pitch, take BP, etc, spent about 5+ hours at the ballpark. Was an absolute blast. I'll have to post the pics and vid sometime.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My daughter and her husband are from Kansas City (he was born there shes a transplant like me from CA) and they visited with us today at a family gathering thing at Full Moon Cafe. We had a nice time but when the game was about to come on they decided it was time to go back to their hotel instead of staying and watching it with the old man, a SF fan for life. Shes a traitor but shes still my kid.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We were at the Royals/Yankees make-up game a couple of months ago. My first time up there and it was a lot of fun. I would have liked a Royals/Cardinals match for an awesome Missouri-based World Series, but it is what it is.

The Tanner house is rooting for the Royals.

i.imgur.com_L3m814i.jpg

Remember, though, Cubs 2015!

Latest posts

Top Bottom