Post up your father’s day gifts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YetiSam

spaghetti pistols
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Made breakfast with the kids yesterday. Grilled out for dinner with them also and ate some fresh blackberries we picked off our bushes.

Wife and kids washed and detailed my car. My 2 year old son figured out how to work the hose much to his mom and big sister's disappointment. They also got me a case of 9mm. Can't complain at all.

Foxfire5

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have eight Children Six Girls and two Boys I heard from three of them one Son and two Daughter's only ones that are Gun Owners. The other five married liberals and become WOKE whatever the hell that is? Maybe Biden voters? Definitely Democrats! Other three are Trump voters and Conservative. Damn shame is all I can say.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It was Father's Day. grandpa was 79. He got up early, shaved, showered, combed his hair and put on his Sunday best so he would look nice when they came.

He skipped his daily walk to the town cafe where he had coffee with his cronies. He wanted to be home when they came.

He put his porch chair on the sidewalk so he could get a better view of the street when they drove up to help celebrate Father's Day.

At noon, he got tired but decided to forgo his nap so he could be there when they came.

Most of the rest of the afternoon he spent near the telephone so he could answer it when they called.

He has five married children, 13 grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. One son and a daughter live within 10 miles of his place. They hadn't visited him for a long time.

But today was Father's Day and they were sure to come.

At suppertime, he left the meal untouched so they could share it and have dessert with him. After not eating supper, he sat on the porch waiting.

At 8:30, he went to his room to prepare for bed. Before retiring, he left a note on the door that read:

"Be sure to wake me when you come."

It was Father's Day. He was 79. He may not be around next Father's Day...

replay.png

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve got three of my own, one would do anything you ask, one stays to her self and the other wouldn’t give me the time of the day. It use to bother me but now I just say oh well, I didn’t raise them like that. Its todays generation of kids.
My son told me Happy Father’s Day after my wife told him what it was. Lol. But he does like to play games with me so I’m thankful for that. But other than that he is a spoiled little turd!

Latest posts

Top Bottom