Pot never killed anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pot kills people like cigarettes kill people.

i.imgur.com_TVSHeGQ.gif

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No one accepts personal responsibility anymore. The booze/drugs made me do it, mcdonalds made me fat, the gun just went off on its own.

It's like when Mel Gibson blamed his anti-Semitic,racist, and misogynistic rant on being drunk. No, it's not that you're drunk, it's that you're an ******* that happens to be drunk.

Last edited:

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
To accept the premise of this post, one must also accept the premise that guns kill people, not the people behind the trigger. Kinda disingenuous and completely hypocritical to claim the former if you don't also support the latter as gospel.

Obviously both statements, heavily steeped in cannabiphobia and hoplophobia, are completely without merit and should be soundly rejected for the hysterical hyperbole they are.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To accept the premise of this post, one must also accept the premise that guns kill people, not the people behind the trigger. Kinda disingenuous and completely hypocritical to claim the former if you don't also support the latter as gospel.

Obviously both statements, heavily steeped in cannabiphobia and hoplophobia, are completely without merit and should be soundly rejected for the hysterical hyperbole they are.

Way to kill my buzz dude.

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

So.....................you're agreeing with the OP, right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom