Potential FED on the classifieds.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoomerSoonerOUalways

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate to snitch on anyone but telling on police officers trying to entrap people who are ignorant of the law doesn't count as snitching to me.

BMoose571 from California apparently replied to a post of mine looking for a new complete lower and wanted to ship TO MY DOOR from his home state of California. I of course said no and that is illegal state to state shipping without a 4473. Seems like a sting or a scam. He put his name, date and time in the picture of the lower but keep your eyes open on here. Federal LEO or just ignorant, don't get caught slipping.

Last edited:

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dunno... A lot of ignorance out there in the gun world. My guess is there's more people ignorant of the law, or just willing to ignore the law, than there are feds looking to jam somebody up. Not saying it doesn't happen...but I've never seen it myself and I've been on gun forums in several states for over 2 decades now.

Who knows?

sklfco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
07666E7C-28CC-4B3B-B4BE-73E90EE1E645.jpeg

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
BMoose571 from California apparently replied to a post of me looking for a new complete lower and wanted to ship TO MY DOOR from his home state of California. I of course said no and that is illegal state to state shipping without a 4473. Seems like a sting or a scam. He put his name, date and time in the picture of the lower but keep your eyes open on here. Federal LEO or just ignorant, don't get caught slipping.
They're everywhere

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've had FFLs tell me it's illegal for them to accept a firearm shipped from a private person. There's so much misinformation floating around regarding guns, and specifically shipping guns, that nothing would surprise me anymore.

Exercise due diligence regardless...

Latest posts

Top Bottom