Prayer Request

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey OSA,
I need prayers for my little cousin Kishan (Key-Shun). Kishan was diagnosed with Evans syndrom several years back, i want to say about 6 years ago, currently he is 16 years old. Well he has been stuck in his bed for most of this time. I am no expert on this syndrom but its messed up his life completly. He has had problems with his kidneys, spleen, he's diabetic. The poor kid has not had a chance to live the life of a teen. He is currently in ICU in Chicago, due to breathing problems, they shoved a tube down his throat to keep him breathing, he in unconcious at this time. Doctors told his mom that they want to make a hole in his neck and attach a breathing tube. They also mentioned that if they remove this tube, he will pass. They are considering removing one of his lungs. Again he is only 16, please keep Kishan in your prayers.

4GFirearms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
SO Sorry to hear this. Prayers sent....

I can not imagine going through something like that. I have a 19 yr old and a 13 yr old, and I dont know what I would do if ANYTHING were to happen to either of them...

Sooner Wing

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will do. I have always been a fan of the serenity prayer in instances like this.

God, give me grace to accept with serenity
the things that cannot be changed,
Courage to change the things
which should be changed,
and the Wisdom to distinguish
the one from the other.
Living one day at a time,
Enjoying one moment at a time,
Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace,
Taking, as Jesus did,
This sinful world as it is,
Not as I would have it,
Trusting that You will make all things right,
If I surrender to Your will,
So that I may be reasonably happy in this life,
And supremely happy with You forever in the next.
Amen.

indi

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HMFIC, 4Gfirearms, surjimmy, Sooner wing Thank you for your prayers. I just got of the phone with my dad, Kishans mother has decided to remove his breathing tube, it has not been removed yet. Doctors explained that the only thing keeping him breathing is the pump and tube that he is on.please keep praying for her, she has been dealing with so much in the last 6 years, all this started after her husband passed. Sooner wing thank you for that prayer I will make sure she gets a copy of it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom