Prayers and help for Pinkhamr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridurall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update from Linda:” Randy had a good night's sleep. Alert this morning. Writing notes. Making demands. Asking questions. Still improving. Slowly”

I also just got a note from Randy with his new Laptop:” Hi. New policy. No Computer when on the ventilator. PleaSe Share. ThanX Pink.”

Please keep them in your prayers.
Ron

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also just got a note from Randy with his new Laptop:” Hi. New policy. No Computer when on the ventilator. PleaSe Share. ThanX Pink.”

Please keep them in your prayers.
Ron

:shocked: :grumble: That hardly seems fair ...

Oh well ... Glad to hear he finally got some good sleep ... That will help him heal up more than anything else going on there, I think. ICU's are such noisy places ... Go figure ... :scratch:

ridurall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From Linda today at 11:39 AM: “Randy is doing very good. Passed the breathing test for ventilator removal. It is possible. In for CT scan of Lungs soon. Then will decide. I am excited nervous. Please thank God for all He has done.”

Ron here: now I’m adding that with all the internet friends of Randy that I have been keeping up to date on his welfare and reading their writing about the prayers they are sending I must say I’m very impressed. Often times we get in arguments on our forums but when one of the “family” needs prayer and help I am seeing results from all the prayers going out from coast to coast. I was so worried about how Randy was going to survive this but I feel that the Lord has gone out of his way to listen to all the prayers and it helping Randy get through this. I was with my Mother today and she has had Alzheimer’s for the past 10 or more years. She asked about my Father who passed away on May 3rd this year at age 91 after 71 years of marriage with Mom. It was tough trying to explain that Dad was in Heaven and to get her to understand it but she finally kind of got the idea. With Randy being sick and Dad gone I’m feeling pretty lonely. Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes.

As a side note I think the "rule" of not using the Laptop while on the ventilator will give Randy some incentive to get off of it quicker. Now that he is more alert it might just help make a difference. Still it was nice to get a note from him.

I just got my Nightforce 8-32X56 NXS scope back from Nightforce after having a Zerostop turret installed and I put it back on my 50 BMG and sighted it in yesterday. I'm looking forward to getting out there and doing some real long range shooting with Randy with the new set up and ability to take it back to zero with a spin of the turret. I just want to make sure that Randy can be out there with me with his 50 BMG that looks like a twin to mine.

Ron

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:woot: I hope he's up and moving again quick!!

I had to LOL at your comment about the 50BMG ... Randy was righting notes to Scott about that gun when we were there ... Scott was telling him I was an old meanie for not letting him have one ... :rolleyes2 They were talking about me like I wasn't even standing there ... What is it with guys?!?! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom