Prayers and help for Pinkhamr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ridurall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Randy is in Intregres Baptist Hospital ICU with cancer and pneumonia and those of you that know him please pray for him. He needs it. His wife called me today and after close to a week in there he is finally alert enough to ask for a laptop. I live 150 miles away and I'm stuck here. If any of you folks that live in OKC might have a laptop they could sell and deliver to the ICU he would really appreciate it. His phone where you can talk with Linda his wife is 580-471-9897. He is my best friend but I'm caught between a rock and a hard place. Last week we thought we had lost him and he still has a long recovery ahead of him but this would really help his attitude. My phone number is 580-471-6785 and I answer the phone as RID Pest Control. I'm Ron by the way. Randy was the guy that got me started making those 50 bmg bottle openers.

Thanks for reading this
Ron

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dammit. Randy's a helluva guy. I know alot of people on here have probably done some good deals with him. I know I have dealt with him probably a half-dozen times and he's always been top-notch.

Good luck, Randy!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He has my prayers.

I also have an older laptop I could give him, if someone could get it from here to there.

We were getting worried because we hadn't heard from him since GC and he did a deal a couple weeks ago.

Just so happens GC is starting a bunch of days off tomorrow. We can drive up to Stillwater tomorrow and get that laptop to him when we get back into town. I'll send you a PM, Nikat ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom