Dad could use some help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
a battery operated impact wrench sure is nice in a situation like this. maybe for christmas???
Yessir. However, this man would never know where it was at when he needed it. Between he and my brother it’s like herding stray cats trying to get them to keep a set of tools together.

Cowcatcher

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly I wish he’d park the sucker and quit traveling but I ain’t gonna say it to him. I’ll just vent to y’all. Lol. I figure I’ll let him figure out when it’s time to hang her up. Same we he treated me when I were little. I had to grow up fast and tough cuz dad wasn’t much on treating me like I was little, ignorant or incapable. He left me to learn from my mistakes. I’ll still run to him if he’s in a bind but I’m done wasting air on trying to talk him out of doing what he’s set his mind to.

Thanks to all y’all who replied and were concerned. I been watching that man run around for my 39 years unprepared and once again he’s gotten through another jam without too much struggle.

Cowcatcher

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just spoke to him again. He’s floggin the ol dolpinmobile (the motor home has dolphin graphics) into an rv park in Anadarko which was his destination. Mayyyybe he will learn something from this. I’m sure the roadside service cost about the same or more than a cordless 1/2” impact.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With the mention of the "tag axle" on the RV, I'm guessing this isn't some little RV tire. My guess is that they are semi-truck sized tires, and with that in mind, I'm not sure a battery operated impact wrench would cut the mustard in removing and replacing truck-sized tires.

But then, maybe I am thinking of battery powered impacts that are just too small.

Cowcatcher

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
With the mention of the "tag axle" on the RV, I'm guessing this isn't some little RV tire. My guess is that they are semi-truck sized tires, and with that in mind, I'm not sure a battery operated impact wrench would cut the mustard in removing and replacing truck-sized tires.

But then, maybe I am thinking of battery powered impacts that are just too small.
It’s got 16” wheels. Steers, a set of duals and then a tag.

Latest posts

Top Bottom