Dad could use some help!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly I wish he’d park the sucker and quit traveling but I ain’t gonna say it to him. I’ll just vent to y’all. Lol. I figure I’ll let him figure out when it’s time to hang her up. Same we he treated me when I were little. I had to grow up fast and tough cuz dad wasn’t much on treating me like I was little, ignorant or incapable. He left me to learn from my mistakes. I’ll still run to him if he’s in a bind but I’m done wasting air on trying to talk him out of doing what he’s set his mind to.

Thanks to all y’all who replied and were concerned. I been watching that man run around for my 39 years unprepared and once again he’s gotten through another jam without too much struggle.
I hope the hell to still be on the road at his age. Kudo's to him!

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just saw your original post. I’m not far from Chickasha, and I would have been happy to help. I was already covered in dirt from brush hogging, I would have enjoyed driving with the AC for a bit. @hunter966 has my number, and I’ll PM you my number as well. If he needs anymore help while down this way, let me know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom