Prayers for Damar Hamlin Buffalo Bills Football player

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
The beauty of big pharma is that they don't have to take any responsibility for anything; even when they have had to pay the gov't big bucks for past drugs that were pulled off the market. We don't even know if the guy was jabbed, but good luck proving that caused this if he was. You would think with all the exams and such that if he did have any clots or an an inflamed heart that they would know and not let him play. But then again, it would be bad publicity so maybe they would just keep it under wraps and let him play. Nobody knows for sure right now, that's just a fact. But there have been plenty of other healthy athletes who have suffered an uptick in heart issues or death...that we do know.
he was. the entire team was, we know this. another fact i verified long before making my posts, but people seem to think i just make stuff up. i don't even bother posting sources or links anymore, but i don't make up anything.

edit: well okay we don't actually "know" because the team could be lying or he could have gotten a team doc to just squirt the shot into the sink, etc.

for instance: when Jorge Soler caught covid during the 2021 MLB playoffs, he had to serve a longer suspension because he was unvaxxed. the Braves franchise came out and said basically "uh he lied we thought he was vaccinated" and no one really cared i guess. so we know that some pro athletes simply lie and some teams don't really care if they are lying or even tell them to lie in the first place.

Lowlife

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
no, but vaxxies deserve to be shamed for the crap you pulled for the last two years.

and for siding with Satan and taking his mark.
"you" I have never been "vaxed" I still don't understand why this kid is getting your full brunt.

Last edited:

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well again I will interject my thoughts. I do not think there is a single person out here or likely any where else who wish any additional ill will or worse for this individual. But with what we know from what we saw on the field and some sources of what has been released, his situation does not easily fit into me expecting a full recovery as we would all like to happen.

As I and others see it, there seems to be an increase in so many more than usual sports players of many kinds Coaches, support people, sports casters, etc of seemingly healthy people on their teams unusually falling over with fatal heart attacks in much larger numbers than over the past 50 years before the shots were mandated. A common item is that they all had to make the decision to get the shot or have their sports career terminated for them. I am sure for some it has been a hard decision to make. Nope, nothing is positively identified as the result of the shot, but it has all the symptoms that have been way more frequently happening over the past 2-3 years to primarily "vaccinated" people suddenly developing unusual heart problems.

I guess we will know more as time passes, but things sure seem to be leaning that way to me. Prayers to his family, tough times for them. JMO

user 51785

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
i think everyone responding to me is merely too stupid to understand the point of my posts. too stupid and/or too old and merely lack the brain plasticity to cog new ideas and this leads to cognitive dissonance displayed as really bad insults because the idea that what i'm saying, not ME, but what i'm discussing, MIGHT just be true.

and that scares the %$*@ out of you. like ya'll legit took the Mark of the Beast.

and deep down; you know it. that's why you lash out at me. you aren't lashing at me, you're lashing at the ideas i represent. and you can't counter those; so you make up some pathetic insult like i haven't heard it before.
so now we are all "too stupid to understand the point of my posts. too stupid and/or too old and merely lack the brain plasticity to cog new ideas and this leads to cognitive dissonance"

you got a really high opinion of yourself mr know it all, so much that it made me think of a old song except for the part about the girls though. for some reason i really doubt that applies to you lol

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well again I will interject my thoughts. I do not think there is a single person out here or likely any where else who wish any additional ill will or worse for this individual. But with what we know from what we saw on the field and some sources of what has been released, his situation does not easily fit into me expecting a full recovery as we would all like to happen.

As I and others see it, there seems to be an increase in so many more than usual sports players of many kinds Coaches, support people, sports casters, etc of seemingly healthy people on their teams unusually falling over with fatal heart attacks in much larger numbers than over the past 50 years before the shots were mandated. A common item is that they all had to make the decision to get the shot or have their sports career terminated for them. I am sure for some it has been a hard decision to make. Nope, nothing is positively identified as the result of the shot, but it has all the symptoms that have been way more frequently happening over the past 2-3 years to primarily "vaccinated" people suddenly developing unusual heart problems.

I guess we will know more as time passes, but things sure seem to be leaning that way to me. Prayers to his family, tough times for them. JMO
Hard to tell the prognosis for this poor young man. Without knowing what’s going on in the icu, we can only guess. Full recovery is certainly possible from cardiac arrest. It happens every day. I’ve seen it countless times. However, proning position on the vent less than 24 hrs after the arrest is not a good sign (but certainly recoverable though). That’s generally too early for ards, so I would guess aspiration pneumonia from the initial cpr. Prob vomiting gatoraid during the resuscitation. Also, we worry about brain anoxia but won’t know until they remove the drug induced coma to evaluate the Neuro status. Then we don’t know if any structural damage to the heart from the initial arrest. These are the 3 biggest concerns that we can infer from public reports.
Commotio cordis seems most likely to be the cause, as we saw the arrest right after a blow to the chest. It’s not like he was just running & fell without contact. It would certainly be part of the differential diagnosis (unless they find he had a congenital heart issue).
Cordis is the second-most common cause of sudden cardiac death in athletes. It happens more frequently than every month here in the US. Won’t know for sure until medical reports are made public. Bad news is the survival rates for cordis are low. We can only pray for this man & his family. I think all the silly vax talk is just using this poor man’s injury as another excuse to make a political point. That’s grotesque considering he’s still in icu fighting for his life.

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
so now we are all "too stupid to understand the point of my posts. too stupid and/or too old and merely lack the brain plasticity to cog new ideas and this leads to cognitive dissonance"

you got a really high opinion of yourself mr know it all, so much that it made me think of a old song except for the part about the girls though. for some reason i really doubt that applies to you lol

Making your point with that disease ridden tart may be.....questionable lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom