Prayers for Damar Hamlin Buffalo Bills Football player

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Which turned out NOT to be a heart attack but actually a panic attack. Child is fine.
https://www.reuters.com/article/fac...t-attack-according-to-interview-idUSL1N32Y15V
yeah but let's be real here; why would i trust media that has consistently lied to me my entire life? that's the problem with trust; when you are exposed as not just lying, but lying for profit, lying for motive, and lying for politics, why on earth would i ever assume i'm being told the truth?

in fact, when i go looking for the actual truth.....

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
p238shooter said:
Was watching also, unfortunately it looked like the same scenario as other Covid shot deaths with players of several sports. Get a hit, bump or what ever, seem OK for a few seconds, then fall over and their done.

?? Which Covid shot deaths with players of several sports??
Do you have a citation with these players names??

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
www.tinyurl.com/2p8b783u

notice this link is time constricted with parameters that will update to whenever you click it.

you can come back to this post; click this SAME link weeks later, and view the more recent results.

you can do this EVERY week, EVERY day, whatever you want! this is one i posted months and months and months ago and told people to watch.

it's happening every day. and it's happening in age groups that don't suddenly drop dead. and it's happening in healthy individuals that don't suddenly drop dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom